Limited Document Underwriting
Your Pacific Home Loans loan officer will run your file through our Automated Underwriting System to determine if you are eligible for a limited document loan. It may be possible for you to qualify for a loan with as little as a photo ID, a pay stub, and a bank statement.
Ask your PHL loan officer if a limited document loan is possible for your purchase or refinance.
Streamlined underwriting is not available for foreign borrowers and portfolio loans.
Standard Pre-Approval Document Check List
- 2 forms of government-issued id (driver’s license, passport, social security card,
- 2 years most recently-filed W-2s and/or 1099s
- 2 years most recently-filed federal tax returns
- Current paystubs to cover most recent 30-day period
- Additional income source documentation: social security, pension, interest/dividend, child support, alimony, etc.
- If divorced, please provide all pages of the divorce decree
- Current/Previous landlord contact information
- Current mortgage statements for all financed properties owned
- If taxes and insurance for properties owned are not impounded, please provide copy of tax and insurance bill(s)
- Rental agreements for all investment properties not listed on schedule “E” of tax return
- 2 months most recent and consecutive bank statements (all pages)
- 2 months most recent and consecutive statements for all other asset accounts, i.e. brokerage, stocks, bonds, 401K, IRA, miscellaneous retirement accounts, etc. all pages)
**Please identify from which account(s) your down payment will be drawn.
If you are self-employed: (as applicable)
- 2 years most recently-filed corporate, partnership or business tax returns for all businesses in which you hold more than 25% ownership interest
- Year-to-date profit and loss statement and balance sheet for all businesses owned
- Current business license or letter from accountant to validate minimum 2 years self-employment