The Loan Process
Pacific Home Loans, a state of Hawaii lender since 2007, is proud to introduce the Digital Mortgage.
- Get prequalified in minutes with our online loan application
- Upload documents securely and in minutes
- E-sign mortgage disclosures
- Save days of work for yourself and our loan officers
If you prefer to complete the application process over the phone or face-to-face in our office, email us or call toll free 866-389-2778 or 808-891-0415 to request a phone or office appointment.
10 Steps to Home Ownership with the Digital Mortgage
1. Application. Complete a residential loan application in 1 of 3 ways: electronically (apply now) to save time, over the phone, or in person. Upon receipt of your online application, during business hours, a licensed loan officer will contact you to review your application with you. Otherwise, you can submit all loan questions to a Pacific Home Loans loan officer. Email us.
2. Initial Documentation. US, Canadian, and Foreign Nationals
Click the applicable link to access your document check list.
3. Submit Documents Electronically. Upon Receipt of your completed application, you will receive an email to join our secure online document sharing folder.
4. Loan Pre-qualification. Upon receipt of your documents, a PHL loan officer will determine if any additional documents are needed. A loan pre-qualification letter will be issued upon receipt of a completed file.
5. Loan Estimate – Rate Lock. A PHL loan processor will email you loan disclosures that will include a Loan Estimate. With your signed e-consent form (optional), you can sign your disclosures electronically. Upon receipt of your notification to proceed, your rate will be locked.
6. Loan Preapproval. As soon as your rate is locked, your loan package will be reviewed by underwriting. A loan preapproval letter will be issued, along with any conditions for final loan approval.
7. Final Loan Approval. Docs will be ordered and your Closing Disclosure (CD) will be issued. The fees on the CD can be compared to the fees on your Loan Estimate for accuracy.
8. Loan Documents. Schedule and sign your loan documents.
9. Fund. Upon receipt of signed loan documents your loan will fund.
10. Record. Upon recordation of your Deed, you can pick up your keys.
Congratulations! You are now a Home Owner.